: Natural Virus Engineering
There’s controversy around Roe versus Wade, but what about birth versus hatched in the evolution of humanity?
In 2019 Perry Marshall announced the world’s most significant science research challenge at London’s Royal Society, the $10 million Evolution 2.0 prize. The challenge is centered around unraveling the process by which DNA encodes and communicates information essential to understanding the mechanisms of evolution and the origin of life.
In early 2020, the world was shut down by a virus. There are more conspiracies about that virus than there are about who shot JFK. But no matter where it came from, is it possible we need to include something no conspiracy theorist, traditional medical professional, or even the World Health Organization has genuinely considered? According to our guest, what he’s about to reveal about viruses will undoubtedly blow your mind.
Our guest is Perry Marshall. In 2019, he announced the world’s most significant science research challenge of the London Royal Society, the $10 million Evolution 2.0 prize. Perry Marshall also reinvented the Pareto Principle, and that reinvention was published in the in the Harvard Business Review.
Most recently, he co-authored the first paper to explain how viruses evolve accurately, and that’s where we’re going today. This scientific paper offers a new way of looking at things through “Cognition Based Evolution” where the cells of our body work together smartly to keep us healthy. It’s a new field of virology called natural viral engineering.
Part 2: The Chicken or The Egg?
- Why The Answer to The Chicken or Egg Question Is a Virus
- Viruses and Patchwork DNA Sequences.
- Viruses: The Open-Source Repository of Genetic Code
- Lessons From Worms on Instant Evolution
- Cellular Development and Intelligence
- The Intrinsic Intelligence Within Every Cell
- Where The Miraculous, The Scientific, and Soulful Beautifully Unite
- Dwarfism as an Example of The Perfectly Imperfect
- Adaptation: Tadpole Tails with Eyes
- When The Human Body Mixes Up the DNA recipe
- Why DNA in the Genome Is Far from The Full Story
- Epigenetics Verses Genetics
- Regenerating Limbs and Organs
- Why There’s No One Biological System That Masters Everything
Dov Baron’s brand new course has just been released on coursifyx.com/belonging
Titled: “CREATING A CULTURE OF BELONGING.”
The course is separated into eight sections that will take you by the hand and walk you through exactly how to create a culture of belonging.
Because: CREATING A CULTURE OF BELONGING MAXIMIZES PERSONAL AND CORPORATE SUCCESS.
Get Ready to strap on the tanks and Dive Deep into, What it Takes to Create a Culture of Belonging in your organization!
Curious to know more, coursifyx.com/belonging
“Those Who Control Meaning for The Tribe, Also Control The Movement of That Tribe”